Thursday, December 30, 2010

Introduction

I decided to start a blog because I need somewhere that I can tell my story. Writing out my feelings makes me feel better. I am here for me but if I can help people along the way this is good too. Maybe people can help me out as well. I love to write, am said to have a talent for it. For so many years I have bottled things up, and I am tired of doing that. I need to release all of this crap. I hope to become a better me in the process. A person who is not depressed most of the time, who can handle situations in life without having a meltdown. One who doesn't have a thousand racing thoughts a day, or have highs and lows and feels most of the time like a failure. I have four children and one on the way, due in May. I can't take any meds because of the baby, so of course I am all over the place. I am trying to get out of this depression that I have seemed to be stuck in for a few years. Lately I have been sitting and reflecting on my life, and lack there of. How I have allowed this sickness they vall bipolar/manic depression to suck the life out of me. I sit and wonder how did I get here?  Well that is just a little about me. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment