Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thank God vacation is over

I am so elated that this vacation is over and my kids will be returning to school in the a.m. They have really been driving me nuts. It will be me and the babies and that is o.k. with me, even though they can be a handful. This vacation seems as if it has lasted longer than it really was. All I have to say is yeah for school. Today was an o.k. day. I want to get to the point where I don't feel so lonely when he is not here. I want to get to the point where I am o.k. with being just with me. I mean I am starting to enjoy being by myself more and getting to know me, because I've been depressed so long and have lost me in the process. So now I am trying to reconnect with me but it is hard because of the bd situation. It is hard because I am pregnant, lonely, and we broke up recently so it makes it harder. I am trying to stay busy doing things around my house and trying not to think about the whole situation. But as I am doing the things, him and the situation come into my mind. Oh well they say time heals all wounds right? Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment